Beder Scientific Journal of Education Sciences- BJES
Faculty of Philology and Education offers Beder Scientific Journal of Education Sciences- BJES (ISSN 2306-0557). BJES published three issues per year, and it is peer reviewed by the editorial board. Official language of academic articles must be in English or Albanian language. The main aim of the journal is to serve the interests of contemporary and specialized academic works about different theories and practices in the education area. Our journal seeks to serve the specialized interests of scientists working in various educational areas to related theories and practices of education. BJES welcomes a wide range of original articles, research papers, proposed models, reviews of current literature, book reviews etc.
- Publishing: Faculty of Philology and Education, Hëna e Plotë “Bedër” University, Albania
- Publication Frequency: 3 Issues per Year.
- ISSN 2306-0557
- Full Paper Guidelines for Authors
- The official language of BJES is English
- Abstracts and manuscrıpts should therefore be written in English.
- Abstract Critical Requirements:
- Title: The abstract title should be 12 point Times New Roman and bold.
- Author(s): Full name, Institution / Affiliation and Email.
- Body: The abstract should be in 10-12 point, not bold, single spaced Times
- New Roman, and should be up to 250 words long. The abstract should be fully justified.
- Keywords: Keywords should be in Times New Roman, 10 point, and italicized.
Full Paper Critical Requirements:
- Margins: Margins all 2.5 cm (1 inch)
- Font Size and Type: 12-pt. Times New Roman font
- Line Spacing: Double-space throughout the paper, including the title page, abstract, body of the document, references, appendixes, footnotes, tables, and figures.
- Spacing after Punctuation: Space once after commas, colons, and semicolons within sentences. Insert two spaces after punctuation marks that end sentences.
- Alignment: Flush left (creating uneven right margin)
- Paragraph Indentation: 5
- Pagination: The page number appears on the top from the right edge of every paper.
- Passive voice: As a general rule, use the passive voice rather than the active voice. For example, use "It was predicted that ..." rather than "We predicted that ..."
- Order of Pages: Title Page, Abstract, Body, References, Footnotes, Tables, Figures,Appendixes.
- References: according to the APA (American Psychological Association) Referencing System.
- Format: Full papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .rtf).
- Articles should be about 4,000 to 10,000 words long